BC GPS Coordinates Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heidi750

Premium Subscriber
Good Evening .... I thought I would toss this out to the group and see if anyone knows where the GPS Coordinates have gone for the North Okanagan, British Columbia have gone. They used to be displayed and seem to have disappeared for some reason?

Thanks in Advance.

BC_Scan

I'm going out on a limb here, do you mean from Sentinel ? What do you wish to listen to, the database is full of holes. There are no trunked systems to listen to from Sentinel in that area save for Fortis Gas. Tell me your target I can give your give you info.
Someone possibly removed those coordinates.? No clue

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
There is/was a single multi site LTR system operated by Omega Communications with sites in Vernon, Kelowna and Penticton. 800MHz, it’s never been mapped/submitted

Heidi750

Premium Subscriber
I'm going out on a limb here, do you mean from Sentinel ? What do you wish to listen to, the database is full of holes, and there are no trunked systems to listen to from Sentinel,in that area save for fortis gas, tell me your target I can give your give you info.
Someone possibly removed those coordinates.? No clue

Sorry for not getting back sooner ... it's been a busy summer.
What I was referring to was as I traveled around B.C. I was using the GPS function on both my 996XT and 436HP to turn on and off different systems by locations. I didn't want to do the Distracted Driving thing ... however it made for a few extra stops to turn on/off systems in my radios.
It was also very helpful with the 436HP using the Full Database.

Status
Not open for further replies.