BC-RH96 Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Just wanted to note that UnidenDirect has dropped retail on the Remote Head to $175.99. I'm sure dealers will follow suit, soon (probably lower, as we set our sales price high so as not to directly compete on pricing).

pogbobo

bee said:
Ordered mine yesterday from "Scanner World" for $149.99 plus $12.75 for shipping and handling!

I wonder if scannerworld.com will lower their price bc of this? They have been selling them for $150 for a while now .... but I would easily pay $125-ish

:twisted:

Viper43

Uniden had a price drop????? Thats a new one, but glad to hear it, now I'll get one next month. Thanks for the info Upman

V

oregontreehugger

Premium Subscriber
This is great news, thanks UPMan!

I've been holding off for a BCT-15 and a remote head would make a mobile install MUCH easier.

:)

DickH

UPMan said:
Just wanted to note that UnidenDirect has dropped retail on the Remote Head to $175.99. I'm sure dealers will follow suit, soon (probably lower, as we set our sales price high so as not to directly compete on pricing).

Several days? It's been many weeks since the MPT-1327 question was asked on January 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.