BC Tool help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdauphin

I am using the free BC Tool program with my Bearcat 800xlt and it seems a very good piece of software.
I am unable to get the best out of it however, as I am unable to access the help file and pressing F1 as instructed does not do anything.
The website does not seem to have been updated since 2010 and any help getting this file appreciated.

Thanks.

elephant

I am using the free BC Tool program with my Bearcat 800xlt and it seems a very good piece of software.
I am unable to get the best out of it however, as I am unable to access the help file and pressing F1 as instructed does not do anything.
The website does not seem to have been updated since 2010 and any help getting this file appreciated.

Thanks.

Depending on what version you are running, the F1 key doesn't bring up help. You have to click on the help tab at the top. If that doesn't work, then you are missing the help file. I can send it to you.
I'm still using an older version of BCTool and I prefer it over the other software I've tried. I know it's no longer supported, but it's always worked great for me.

gdauphin

Hi and thanks for your reply.

The help file must be missing as nothing happens when pressing help or F1.
I tried to contact you privately with my e-mail but as a new member I do not have permission to do this so maybe you can contact me.
Thanks again.

elephant

Hi and thanks for your reply.

The help file must be missing as nothing happens when pressing help or F1.
I tried to contact you privately with my e-mail but as a new member I do not have permission to do this so maybe you can contact me.
Thanks again.

Here is the help file:

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Use a zip utility like WinZip or 7-Zip and see if that helps re the size of the file

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.