BC125AT: BC125AT drivers

OGRE01

Probably incorrect subforum use, but no permission yet to post elsewhere, so here we go.

I'm trying to find drivers (Windows 7 specifically) for a BC125AT to operate the Uniden scanner programming software . The links to drivers on Uniden's support site are dead (I get it, its an old model). There are apparently pertinent links on this thread, though locked for replies.

Basically, there is a "drivers" zip file, but when downloaded, my computer gets very upset and reports "file not downloaded, security risk". Visually the link appears correct, but I'm at work and can't risk messing up this machine. Can anyone verify that this link is valid?

I'm just trying to set up programming on the computer, though I'm getting pretty quick at manually modifying on the scanner itself. I (unfortunately) do not have a bunch of specific stations to listen to in my home location, but adding a bank with specific stations to where I might travel would be convenient.

Thanks all.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber

OGRE01

Thank you. Got them successfully from that first link with no issue. Now just need to remember to bring the radio in with me tomorrow. Have to make a pickup at the local airport this weekend, will probably take the kids early and listen to some ATC communications.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
On windows 10 it was just plug it in and it worked. At a point in time windows stopped allowing some drivers to installed that werent signed.
Try -

Your company is still on windows 7 ??? Wow hope you don't do much with finances etc. on computers with no updates since January 2020.
See free upgrade to windows 10 ARCXT and BCD996P2

Last edited: