BC125AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenM37

Premium Subscriber
Is there any free software programming for the 125 using radio reference?
Thanks
Ken

Scan125

It is correct that Scan125 does not connect to Radio Reference. I did look at doing this but had issues with parsing the Radio Reference Database records in VB .NET

HOWEVER - Scan125 has a partner utility called Scan125Convert that will take Radio Reference CSV files (or any other CSV file) and create a Scan125 format file that can be loaded/imported into the Scan125 Control Program.

See Scan125Convert Utility Program

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
How is the Uniden software for the 125AT not free? The poster already has a premium membership. They can sign into the software to import frequencies into the scanner. I know. I use it for my 125.
Larry

That second link given in the message points to ARC125, not the Uniden software...Mike

KenM37

Premium Subscriber
The uniden software for the 125 does not appear to have a import function or the ability to connect to RR. Any other suggestions?

KM

Scan125

The uniden software for the 125 does not appear to have a import function or the ability to connect to RR. Any other suggestions?

KM

Well I could be very cheeky and say use Scan125 Control Program and pick up many many more functions not offered by any other program, like full PC control, view scanner's display on PC, etc. etc.

Beyond that then no I have no other suggestions.

N9JIG

Sheriff
How is the Uniden software for the 125AT not free? The poster already has a premium membership. They can sign into the software to import frequencies into the scanner. I know. I use it for my 125.
Larry

How does the free Uniden software connect to the RR database? I don't find it in any of the menus.

AFAIK only ARC-125 has the ability to import directly into the 125.

Status
Not open for further replies.