BC200XLT not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhsmitty

My 90's era 200XLT quit working. It will not pick up any signals and even when adjusting the squelch to try to make it stop on a channel it will not work. Any idea what might be the problem? Is it officially trashed and time to buy a new scanner? This scanner picked up the county stuff just fine and I never saw need to update. If repair would be under 75 bucks I would like to get fixed. Can anyone recommend a reputable repair person or shop in Eastern NC?

wesct

nhsmitty said:
My 90's era 200XLT quit working. It will not pick up any signals and even when adjusting the squelch to try to make it stop on a channel it will not work. Any idea what might be the problem? Is it officially trashed and time to buy a new scanner? This scanner picked up the county stuff just fine and I never saw need to update. If repair would be under 75 bucks I would like to get fixed. Can anyone recommend a reputable repair person or shop in Eastern NC?

the radio is too old. uniden wont repair it- you will have to find someone who knows the radio and has parts. good luck

wesct

Status
Not open for further replies.