BC246T Preprogrammed Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

micrololin

Does anybody know where I can download the original preprogrammed systems that came with the BC246T? I Deleted them before getting the butel software to save it.

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
I am not that familiar with the 246 but can't you just reset the scanner to factory defaults and the systems come back? I know you can do that on the 396T. Failing that, I am willing to bet someone has them stored on the BC246T Yahoo group.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Seems like I remember a post sometime back that Butel included the preloads somewhere with their software. (But that may have been referring only to a specific ARC version.)

You can download Uniden's programming software, BC246T_UASD, which will include the preloads along with the program. It's the demo version, not the full version, but that will get you the preloads. (You don't have to buy a software key to install it & generate the preloads; the key is only needed if you wanted to use the full version. )

I did not see them any longer on the 246 group (could have overlooked them). Zipped, the file is 28kb with all 65 preload systems. PM me your email if you want the zipped version.

Butelsoftware

Database Admin
micrololin said:
Does anybody know where I can download the original preprogrammed systems that came with the BC246T? I Deleted them before getting the butel software to save it.

ARC246 includes the Clone246 utility plus a 'preprogrammed' backup file (see backup folder) that you can restore with the clone utility.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com

LedZeppelin

The first thing I did when I got my 246T was get rid of all those pre-programmed systems. They ate up way too much of the scanners memory.

skykid801

I am not getting any sound to my 246T, does any one know that the problem might me? YES I have the volume truned up and I do not get any sound when I turn down the Squel.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
I'm pretty sure that would not be connected to the preprogrammed systems or Butel software...

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
I was politely suggesting you start a new thread about your issue.

slicerwizard

If you can't get any audio with the squelch turned all the way down while stopped on a conventional channel, try an external speaker or headphones. If you still have no audio, take the scanner apart (it's just a few screws) and reseat the boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.