BC246t UASD Software controls?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carraway

I am a new BC246t owner and purchased the UASD software and am finding it very user unfriendly.

I have created VHF and County Sheriff data bases that appear in the data base list with all the presets but when I DL and write to the scanner the system data base folder does not show the created folders and they are not transfered to the scanner.

I have edited Alameda CONV with some Freqs and the changes were saved and writen but have not been able to transfer a custom folder over.

I was able to create a VHF system and created channels and Xfer them to the scanner but nothing esle was there but the VHF. (I know about the erase and don't erase box.

This software is very confusing and kicking my rear and I am a gadet nut and work with stuff like this often.

Is there a tutorial that is more extensive that the sorry one that comes with the software?

HELP!

Chris

jerk

Carraway said:
I am a new BC246t owner and purchased the UASD software and am finding it very user unfriendly.

I have created VHF and County Sheriff data bases that appear in the data base list with all the presets but when I DL and write to the scanner the system data base folder does not show the created folders and they are not transfered to the scanner.

I have edited Alameda CONV with some Freqs and the changes were saved and writen but have not been able to transfer a custom folder over.

I was able to create a VHF system and created channels and Xfer them to the scanner but nothing esle was there but the VHF. (I know about the erase and don't erase box.

This software is very confusing and kicking my rear and I am a gadet nut and work with stuff like this often.

Is there a tutorial that is more extensive that the sorry one that comes with the software?

HELP!

Chris
Not familar with this version, but try systems, then profiles, you must add the systems to a profile, then it will be written to the scanner.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Slightly different terminology for UASD than for ARC, but same idea.

#1: Read the help file. It gives an overview of the process.

Generally, it is create a system, add the system(s) you want in the scanner to a configuration, transfer the configuration to the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.