Bc246t

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaxguy

I currently own a BC246T, and im looking for good software to program the unit. Would be nice if it's free.

Hope someones able to help

Cheers
CDX-PST-927

jmmmb248

ajaxguy said:
I currently own a BC246T, and im looking for good software to program the unit. Would be nice if it's free.

Hope someones able to help

Cheers
CDX-PST-927

I know your looking preferably for free, but I purchased the Uniden software for the 246t. (about $30) That with assistance I receved from members on this site, helped me with all I needed. Except for 1 frequency I programmed wrong (and I just found out through this site), the scannner is great! I originally tried to find a free program, but purchasing a reasonably priced one really was the way to go. (I'm not very scanner literate)

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I second the recommendation of ARC246...Great piece of software and it is worth every penny :)
However if you for whatever reason cannot afford ARC246 then go to the following site:
http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/ftp/
Another good (and free) software program for the 246...not as good as ARC246 but not bad either...
Hope this helps!
Marshall KE4ZNR

ajaxguy

Ummm

The program wont run on my computer.. Unable to execute the main file..

twolf816

i have arc246 and would recommend it...its 40bucks but if you frequently reprogram your scanner it is very handy

Status
Not open for further replies.