BC346XT Volume Offset Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kf4sek

Does volume offset work with partial AFS talkgroups? Or, does it only work with fully programmed talkgroups? For instance, in one system, I have the partial AFS talkgroup of 07-04- with a volume offset of +3 and, in another system, I have the full talkgroup of 07-043, also with the volume offset of +3. If the partial AFS talkgroup in the one system receives traffic on 07-043, should the volume offset feature adjust that talkgroup, as it would on the full talkgroup in the second system? Or, does it only work with the full talkgroups? I have noticed a difference in audio level between the two different systems, on the same talkgroup, using this setup, while scanning. That is the only reason I ask. And, if the partial AFS talkgroups are not adjusted as the full talkgroups, can Uniden fix this via firmware in the future?

Last edited:

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Volume Offset works the same for the complete programming of the scanner=conv-trunked TG's etc...You set it and forget it...I have a Edacs system here at my location and it works perfect on a even scale...

Status
Not open for further replies.