BC346XTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etrummel

I am new to trunking scanners. I was able to get my scanner programmed with multiple systems. I am able to scan multiple TG's within any given system. I haven't been able to scan multiple systems at one time?
Any help would be appreciated.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Without seeing the programming, it's hard to be sure, but I'm willing to bet you need to set up quick keys for each of the other systems, and make sure they're enabled and active.

As far as I know, the Easier to Read manual for the 346XT should be very close - certainly enough to help you with this issue

Easier to Read BC346XT Scanner Manual

HTH...Mike

OneJohn

Premium Subscriber
I also have the BC 346 XT. I am complely lost. Reading the manuel for me is like reading a language that has not been invented yet. I have had scanners for 45 years,but I just don't understand this one. I live in a area with over 300,000 people yet can't find anyone that knows how or can show and explain how to program it. I don't want to give up. I know this is asking for a big favor,but would anyone be willing to at least get me started? Thanking you in advance.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
It's a little hard to help without knowing where you are (county/state is fine) and what you want to hear. If you were to ask in your state's forum, it's very likely you'll find someone who can help. Local help is often the best help

Mike

Etrummel

OneJohn - I purchased a USB comm cable from HRO. Once that came in, I purchased 6 months with ProScan. I needed to download a driver from Uniden to complete the comm link. Once I had all that in place it wasn't too bad. From Pro Scan you pick that you want to upload a system and it can link you to RR from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.