bc346xtc

Status
Not open for further replies.

john08231

helo,can u plz help me?i am new with the bc346xtc scanner,so I still have a lot to learn.the thing is,between 127mhz nfm and 172mhz nfm im getting people but between 172mhz to 1300mhz I don't get any one els.is there any thing I can do to fix it
any advise will be highly appreciated
thank you
I am from south Africa,rustenburg

DPD1

Have you tried actually entering known frequencies in your area to scan... or are you just searching through all the frequencies?

N8IAA

helo,can u plz help me?i am new with the bc346xtc scanner,so I still have a lot to learn.the thing is,between 127mhz nfm and 172mhz nfm im getting people but between 172mhz to 1300mhz I don't get any one els.is there any thing I can do to fix it
any advise will be highly appreciated
thank you
I am from south Africa,rustenburg

Welcome to RR John.
To help you understand this site a little better, most of the posters on RR are from the US and Canada. There are few and far between from Africa. You will probably not get any answers for a while until someone that knows enough to help.
Try the Search feature on the scanner. It may give you something to monitor.
HTH,
Larry

john08231

helo,thanx for helping me.I don't find any freq listed for my area,so I am using the search function and close call to get freq.i just thought that I am doing something wrong or maybe settings that I needed to change to get more hits.so I guess its just where I stay and theres not a lot of people using radios.i brought the radio actually to listen to ems in my area, just to find out later that they use digital system.what kind of digital radio can I buy that's good?

Status
Not open for further replies.