Bc355n scanner broadcast help

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedude123

I am trying to set the above scanner up to my laptop. It only has a speaker out on the scanner and my laptop only has a spot for ext speakers. So would i be able to run this scanner through my laptop??

marlin39a

Premium Subscriber
No sir. That scanner only has a power input, an outlet for an external speaker, and the antenna connector.

firedude123

So I got it up and running hit it has a humming. The only cable I had on hand was a single audio cable that you would connect like a phone to a stereo with. I am sure this is the problem but how do I fix it?? I can’t find the cable broadcastify references online. The feed is Charles city fire in VA

AB5ID

So I got it up and running hit it has a humming. The only cable I had on hand was a single audio cable that you would connect like a phone to a stereo with. I am sure this is the problem but how do I fix it?? I can’t find the cable broadcastify references online. The feed is Charles city fire in VA
One of theses should cure the hum https://www.amazon.com/Mpow-Ground-Isolator-Stereo-System/dp/B019393MV2 put it inline with the audio cable where it connects to the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.