BC396T in COLLIER CO, FL EDACS SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

zumachris

Well I have my new Uniden 396T which replaced a 296 and I can't get it to work on the Collier County EDACS System. It worked here several months ago on the Uniden 296 when I finely programmed it as EDACS Wide. I know you have to enter all the frequencies in proper order for each site. I have made each site a seperate system so there woulbe be less conflict, but I hear nothing. The Motorola Type 2 system on east cost Laudeerdale?Miami works fine. I am wondering if enough of the frequencies changed that it wont track properly. Anyone hear of any changes or have any ideas. I have reprogrammed each site as wide, narrow and scat formats, no luck. I have just about every talk group and tried search/scan for talk groups with no results.
Thanks for any ideas.

bsocomm1

Premium Subscriber
i was just in collier for the weekend, i have the 246 and it worked fine, i programmed it friday night went over saturday and left sunday night and had no problems once so ever, i mainly listened to the main site, but when i was on the alley i ilstened to all them,,but they all worked .sorry i cant b of more help

Status
Not open for further replies.