BC396T ".usd" files for the NYC Metro Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2GMZ

Hi There,

I'm visiting NYC next week and would like to know if anyone can provide any BC396T ".usd" files for the NYC Metro Area. Im interested in NYPD, FIRE & EMS, I've been looking but cannot seem to find much of anything :(

Thanks!

Steve-K2AUX
(former N2YGH)

K2GMZ

Thanks, I've seen these but wondering if anyone had anything already put together, I can do the export/import thing but was trying to be well, lazy!

fyrfyter10

In the scanner preload QK 45 is NYC Conventional ,NYC area conventional,suffolk county TRS , and east fishkill. they have the info you are looking for .I just added the NYC conventional and NYC area conventional to my configuration and loaded those. hope this helps,
andrew

K2GMZ

Thanks for the help, I never looked at the preload stuff, never crossed my mind, guess I've just been too busy this week with getting ready for vacation. I did go another level and got the ARC396 software and found some great files under the 396 Yahoo group containing everything from Con Ed (great to listen to this time of year) to the snow desk for LaGuardia (not so useful this time of year) While the the preloads are good, I like the real nitty gritty, NYPD Citiwides, TAC's, surveillance, Feds, Triboro Coach Buses, (why? because its there!) I'm spoiled from my setup that I used to have when I lived in the apple and was heavy in the scanner scene back then 8-9 years ago. On another note, what scanner nets are still active beside N2NOV's NXDYA? There used to be MLIS that Ed Hesse used to run on LI, from what I remember that got taking over and floundered, but are there any others? I'm gonna try to listen/check in to whatever one's are available next week.

Steve-K2AUX - (Former N2YGH)
WWW.K2AUX.COM

davidd2957

Charles Hargrove's site, n2nov, is the most up to date site for anything NYC scanning.
n2nov in conjunction with RR.com is your best bet for NYC. You might also check the
BC396T Yahoo Group files' section for NYC Files.
Have a Great Trip and welcome back to the Baked Apple.
David D.

K2GMZ

Baked is right!, good thing I didn't come this week. I pretty much got the radio where I want it thanks to the ARC396T files in the the NYC Yahoo Group, All I need is a tac freq for Mister Softee trucks now :)

Steve-K2AUX - (Former N2YGH)
WWW.K2AUX.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.