BC396XT L/O Of Everything Except Desired System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjulian

Hello,

First off, mea culpa — I'm a scanner newbie, and will likely stay that way. I have simple needs, to be honest. And one of those simple needs is to easily, without having to hookup my scanner to a computer, to be able to lockout every System I have programmed, except for one that I want to listen to. I know I can do it with lots of twisting-and-pushing, but I'm curious —*is there a shortcut method for the BC396XT that will allow me to do something like this? Like —*if I am presently listening to a System, some jigging and poking to convey to the device that I want to stay scanning in this System and not any others —*not this *Public Service* generic scan, or any other System I may have programmed.

I could go through the super baroque manual, but I'm hoping someone can just help a fella out.

Julian

Near Future Laboratory
http://www.nearfuturelaboratory.com

jdm911

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11 Safari/525.20)

While scanning the desired system push and hold the 'HOLD' key down until 'system hold on'. To take off system hold do the same until 'off'

Status
Not open for further replies.