BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Bc436HP Id search = scan on every service type

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
LOL

Like the guy who still can't figure out what .NET framework is for is going to reverse engineer closed-source firmware and improve it...

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Unknown TGIDs can easily be turned off, now. Simply select ID Scan. That is the entire purpose of the existing setting. No hack or new feature is needed, and you have it now, for free.

SCPD

QRT
Ok.

k2ool im sorry, but the moment you "reverse" engineer that firmware/software you are breaking every known law concerning property of Intellectual Rights to Software.

you obviously dont listen, either dont care, or are set out to just stir the pot. a good number of you people have shown up in just the last couple weeks...... give it a rest!

I 'm just talking here,and Jon ,give it a rest,you obviously have something against me personally .I have said nothing to offend anyone on this forum,although some just have to throw rocks at others ideas.You dont like my idea about the ID search ,then fine.Leave it.
I dont use .net framework because my computer is old Jon,i spend my money on radios.I dont care too much about computers I was just asking questions,I guess thats illegal here.
Thank you to Upman for trying to answer my question pertaining to ID search.And to the bashers,sorry for asking anything that doesnt make sense to you

quoting the forum rules for those who bash : Everyone is to be seen an equal here. No member may criticize another because of their education or ignorance of a topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.