BC75XLT Mode Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
I have been asked by a friend to program this scanner for him. He has it loaded with frequencies and never hears anything. When I reviewed the manual I did not see any mode settings for modes such as FM, FMN, etc.. This looks to be an analog scanner. Will it receive FMN if properly configured? Are there any mode settings I am missing? He is interested in frequencies from this page:

for Charlevoix County Michigan

He has it loaded with frequencies and never hears anything.

Here is the manual:

Scanner Manual

Read the Driver Installation instructions for the scanner:
Driver Installation Instructions for the BC75XLT
In order for the BC75XLT driver to install properly, you will want to download the driver from the link below and save it to your computer. Preferably to your desktop so it is easier to locate.

Since the scanner is Analog only, you should be able to receive the analog frequencies on the page you posted - but NOT
this one https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=100

Mode won't matter on receiving the system.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Bob1955

I have been asked by a friend to program this scanner for him. He has it loaded with frequencies and never hears anything. When I reviewed the manual I did not see any mode settings for modes such as FM, FMN, etc.. This looks to be an analog scanner. Will it receive FMN if properly configured? Are there any mode settings I am missing? He is interested in frequencies from this page:

for Charlevoix County Michigan
Hi AB9NN- Send me a private message and let's get this BC-75XLT programed. As long as everything is analog, not digital or trunking, you should be good to go.

wtp

the doc missed the other page...
USA Band Plan Frequency
Range (MHz) Step (kHz) Mode Transmission
25.00000-27.99500 5.0 AM Citizens Band/ Business Band
28.00000-54.00000 5.0 NFM 10 Meter Amateur Band
108.00000-136.99166 8.33 AM Aircraft Band
137.00000-150.77000 5.0 NFM Military Band

Scan125

With my Scan75 Control Program you can easily enter for any channel the Frequency, Modulation, Delay, Lockout and Priority as well as have full virtual control over the scanner including dynamically changing the modulation of any frequency on hold if the scanner supports that for that frequency band.

Status
Not open for further replies.