BC785D Scanning Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardfacer

I have a Bc785D scanner that I've programmed for a friend. Bank 1 has a MOt type II Digital system in it and I have a conventional system on Bank 2 . All I can get to work is the Bsnk 1 system, guess I can't figure out how to change banks. The main screen on scanner looks this:
ID SCAN
157.375 FM .::::
List 12345678_ _
Don't see the bank info .... Yes I'm sure there is more than one system programmed but hey I learned on the BCD996T first. I know backwards.......

Highpockets

I have a Bc785D scanner that I've programmed for a friend. Bank 1 has a MOt type II Digital system in it and I have a conventional system on Bank 2 . All I can get to work is the Bsnk 1 system, guess I can't figure out how to change banks. The main screen on scanner looks this:
ID SCAN
157.375 FM .::::
List 12345678_ _
Don't see the bank info .... Yes I'm sure there is more than one system programmed but hey I learned on the BCD996T first. I know backwards.......

While it's scanning hit the . key, will swith to bank mode. Hit period again to go back to List mode.

hardfacer

Well appreciate that, after staring at the owners manual for a hour I didn't see it anywhere.Posted the question and in 5 minutes scanning them both!!! Thanks!!!! :>}

Status
Not open for further replies.