BCD 436HP With ARC XT Software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sefrischling

Public Information Officer
I can't seem to find this anywhere, unless I am missing it ... but will the ARC XT software be able to program the Uniden 436HP?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I can't seem to find this anywhere, unless I am missing it ... but will the ARC XT software be able to program the Uniden 436HP?

No, ARC XT is only for the XT line of scanners.

Check here under "News and Innovations"

Software for Uniden HOME PATROL HP1 HP-1 PRO-700 Radioshack GRE GRECOM MFJ DSE AOR police scanner software BCD996XT BCD396XT BC346T BCT15X PRO-404 PRO-405 PRO-97 PRO-96 PRO-2096 PRO-106 PRO-197 PRO-164 PRO-160 PRO-162 psr500 psr600 psr300 psr400 psr1

greggk

Premium Subscriber
I've spoken with the good people at Butel. They say to keep an eye on their website as there will be software for Uniden's two new scanners.

Greg

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I've spoken with the good people at Butel. They say to keep an eye on their website as there will be software for Uniden's two new scanners.

Greg

That's correct... it's mentioned at the link I posted above as being available Q1 2014.

pkrick

Premium Subscriber
Butel is now taking pre-release orders for their software (ARC536) for the BCD436HP & BAC536HP. No release date mentioned other than 1st quarter 2014.

greggk

Premium Subscriber
I wanted to resurrect this thread; has anyone heard anything else about this software? Butel states on their site it is the best selling software, and I am asking for who? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Greg

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
I wanted to resurrect this thread; has anyone heard anything else about this software? Butel states on their site it is the best selling software, and I am asking for who? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Greg

A lot of people seem to use this and other third party software. I too do not really know the full reasons to why.

I have seen that if you "pre-order" (from Butel) the newest software for the X36 units you can get a beta of the program to get you playing with the software and scanner now.

I am holding off as I have only used the Sentinel software on my HP-1 and now 436 and really find no real reason to jump on this as of yet.......Now, if there was a free 30 day trial of the software for the 436 I would be able to see what makes it better! ;)

greggk

Premium Subscriber
I guess I just assumed that a 30 day trial period would work, then after 30 days you either pay up or not. Thanks for the info.

Greg

randybcd396t

Premium Subscriber
I guess I just assumed that a 30 day trial period would work, then after 30 days you either pay up or not. Thanks for the info.

Greg
The current releases are beta releases available to the people who preorder.

They will probably have a trial after the product is officially released.

Status
Not open for further replies.