BCD-436HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
I just called HRO-Woodbridge and they are expecting the new handheld in soon. They had a note in the system from January 6th saying shipping soon. They person on the phone said he would anticipate this week or next to have in stock. I asked if there were any per-orders and he said no. Not like with the 536.

I almost bit the bullet on grabbing one but they are not there to grab....lol

I thought to pass this information on in case some of you are wanting to go there to get one.

W4UVV

bearcat warehouse has them

I just called HRO-Woodbridge and they are expecting the new handheld in soon. They had a note in the system from January 6th saying shipping soon. They person on the phone said he would anticipate this week or next to have in stock. I asked if there were any per-orders and he said no. Not like with the 536.

I thought to pass this information on in case some of you are wanting to go there to get one.

FYI
BearcatWarehouse has them in stock....$499. Here's the link:

Uniden Bearcat BCD436HP Digital Police Scanner

John
W4UVV

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
FYI
BearcatWarehouse has them in stock....$499. Here's the link:

Uniden Bearcat BCD436HP Digital Police Scanner

John
W4UVV

Thanks.

I was going up north today and thought wellllllllllll if they have it in stock I'll bite.
I am the kind of consumer that likes to play....test it out in store to make sure it is not DOA or anything like that. Especially for the money.

I gotta go up again next week so maybe then they will get me....lol

And title to my thread should say BDC436@ HRO Woodbridge. Sorry.

Chris45

That's unusual

I pre-ordered last week via the required $35.00 reservation fee that was deducted from the sale price. The next day HRO called and made me a first offer for one that I accepted. Others have done the same. I was there yesterday with paperwork in hand to confirm. My take on this is that they will receive some units in Woodbridge that have not been reserved.

dhmann1811

Premium Subscriber
HRO-Woodbridge reeceived a shipment this afternoon and I picked mine up before they closed.

mancow

Database Admin
Hamstation is the only way to go.

I ordered last Sunday and it arrived Tuesday. That's pretty amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.