BCD-996T and Jotto-Desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

action

Has anyone located a faceplate for the 996 installed in Jotto-Desk consoles? A local sales rep for Jotto-Desk products was of no assistance.

Newshound

Premium Subscriber
Jottodesk

I just call jottodesk directly and get the part numbers from them, then call the local rep and give him the part number. The people at the company are great, and very helpful. I tried to order through them the first time, and the company guy told me to order through my local rep to save money.

KI4LIV

Premium Subscriber
I have the jotto short-stack...

I measured at one point my BC780XLT and BC785D - the width is almost dead-on with the 996 - but the 996 is just a hair shorter.

http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34529 <-- shows my setup and how close the fit is on the 780 and 785.

If you can tolerate a small , fine gap on the top or bottom, that would be the way to go.

The holes on the side are one long slot which will allow for adjustment of depth.

If you need a helpful rep there, ask for Keith, as he set me all up - heck, if need be, tell him to pull up Jonathon Whipple's order and see what mounts I used - there should be 2 of the same kind on my order - that would be the one!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.