ProScan: BCD325P2 - Alpha Tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Interesting, in my case the tags are ahead of the audio…
Perhaps, I was wrong on the text tags lagging the audio. But I still stand on the audio latency issue. The text tags and audio are sent out of ProScan in sync. The text tags are embedded in the mp3 audio stream.

emsflyer84

Premium Subscriber
Perhaps, I was wrong on the text tags lagging the audio. But I still stand on the audio latency issue. The text tags and audio are sent out of ProScan in sync. The text tags are embedded in the mp3 audio stream.

Ok thanks.

emsflyer84

Premium Subscriber
Glad you got it working! I see the same experience when using an app on my phone or iPad. Tags are seen slightly "before" the audio. I use WinAmp when listening on a PC as the tags & audio are pretty much in sync (as noted by Bob). FYI - I tested your feed an don't see alpha tags being sent with the audio.

I tested it and they were working. I actually disconnected again to try some different things to keep the background noise down that is happening when I plug the data/charge cable into my PC. When it's plugged just into the wall to power the scanner there is no background noise. I'm going to try some different cables and see what happens. Thanks.

NYRHKY94

I tested it and they were working. I actually disconnected again to try some different things to keep the background noise down that is happening when I plug the data/charge cable into my PC. When it's plugged just into the wall to power the scanner there is no background noise. I'm going to try some different cables and see what happens. Thanks.
FYI - If you are sending Alpha Tags with your feed audio, it would be good to let Broadcastify users know about that. Go to the general details tab on your feed and check Broadcasting Alpha Tags. Once that is done, your feed listing will show a blue icon representing Alpha Tags are being provided. You can also add that to the secondary description under general details so users see it there too. Screen shot examples below:

Attachments

• Broadcastify Alpha Tags Setting.JPG
    Broadcastify Alpha Tags Setting.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Broadcastify Alpha Tags Icon.JPG
    Broadcastify Alpha Tags Icon.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.