BCD325P2 can’t hear CSP

grafx85

I am unable to pickup CT State Police suddenly on my BCD325P2. I know they use Connecticut Land Mobile Radio Network (CLMRN). I’ve erased everything on my scanner including settings and uploaded back onto my scanner using ProScan. Any ideas what I’m doing wrong? They are on Project 25 Phase II and I’ve picked them up before with this scanner

n1chu

Premium Subscriber
I'm guessing you didn’t save your programming to PROSCAN? In any event, it’s probably a simple fix in your programming, a missed setting. I have CLMRN running on my 396P2 and if no one suggests a fix I can compare settings with you but I’m sure it won’t come to that. It’s my guess you missed a setting-something I do all the time but I usually find it myself after I leave it for a day and then retry.

Dave520

Premium Subscriber
Check to see if you turned on the attenuator by mistake.

To toggle the attenuation for a conventional channel on or off Hold on the channel and press Func then 7(att). Press Hold to resume.
To toggle the attenuation for a trunking site on or off Hold on the site and press Func then 7(att). Press Hold to resume.
To toggle the attenuation for a search on or off (Search with Scan) press Func then 7(att) while searching. (or hold first).
To toggle global attenuation Hold on any channel and press Func then press and hold 7(att).