BCD325P2 screen protector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frequency1

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone use a screen protector to prevent scuffs and scratches on the face of their 325P2?
If so, what are you using?

-A prospective owner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
Probably couldn't hurt I never thought of it to tell you the truth. You could probably go down to your local walmart or Verizon store or probably even just your local drug store. Find one that seems durable and cut it down to size with exacto knife. I may try this w/my 436HP thanks for the idea. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

GM

Premium Subscriber
Probably couldn't hurt I never thought of it to tell you the truth. You could probably go down to your local Walmart or Verizon store or probably even just your local drug store. Find one that seems durable and cut it down to size with exacto knife. I may try this w/my 436HP thanks for the idea. :)

Yes, I highly recommend it. I even have the hard leather case for it to further protect it as well and so far all is well.

Skypilot007

Premium Subscriber
The entire keypads needs to be protected. After 3 months of using mine the keypad numbering and symbols were completely wore off. This was from gently sliding the scanner in and out of my pocket. My old 396T did not have this problem. Replacement keypads for the 325P2 are available form Uniden and are easy to replace if need be.

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
The entire keypads needs to be protected. After 3 months of using mine the keypad numbering and symbols were completely wore off. This was from gently sliding the scanner in and out of my pocket. My old 396T did not have this problem. Replacement keypads for the 325P2 are available form Uniden and are easy to replace if need be.
The 396XT had that problem, remember the silk screen issue when they were first released. Absolutely amazing it happened again. That's is the first time I have heard of that particular defect on the 325 though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.