BCD325P2 - Won't Stop Scanning Public Safety

Cakeight

A bit of a BCD325P2 newbie here... For the life of me, I cannot get my Bearcat to stop scanning the Public Safety frequencies. Not even sure how I turned this setting on. I've been through the manual, but it's not helping me turn off this scan. It's probably a super easy solve, but before I reset the entire thing and erase all my programming, I thought I'd ask you lovely people for some help. I appreciate you all! Thank you.

dispatch235

Premium Subscriber
Press Menu, scroll down to "search for", select "edit service", select "public safety", select "search with scan", select "set lockout" and select "lockout". Then press the scan button and it should scan without scanning the public safety search,

K3QQN

Premium Subscriber
A bit of a BCD325P2 newbie here... For the life of me, I cannot get my Bearcat to stop scanning the Public Safety frequencies. Not even sure how I turned this setting on. I've been through the manual, but it's not helping me turn off this scan. It's probably a super easy solve, but before I reset the entire thing and erase all my programming, I thought I'd ask you lovely people for some help. I appreciate you all! Thank you.
Disable the service scan for public safety.