BCD396 CC Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
Just got the new BCD396T and need help using the control channel programing. Could some please let me know step by step. When I scroll down to edit sys option I can't find the Set C-Ch only.
Thanks Ed

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
For Motorola systems, the option is under "Edit Sys Option" and is called "Set C-Ch Only."

The option doesn't exist for APCO 25 systems (because that is the only method used) or for Conventional, LTR, or EDACS systems (because the method doesn't apply).

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, I figured it out right after I did the post. I was putting in APCO instead of MOT, now if I could only get the sound quality as good as the Radio Shack.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
YES, hit it rite on the head "sound quality", its great on the 396 on digital but, on some trunk systems and conventional stations the raspy backround sound mixes in with the audio making you wonder why you spent $500.00. My PRO96 RS has 'hiss" but not raspy and does not associate it self with the audio..This is a fine scanner (396) , i really enjoy its features after 35 years of many models, even the "Manual" if read slowly is great, im not good with computers so i programmed my 246 and 396 by hand, i don't need the manuals anymore and that makes me feel great but im stupid with software...There have been updates for some misQ's in the radio but one most important one "AUDIO...My Opinion!! Thanks for reading it...

Status
Not open for further replies.