bcd396 installing id,s p 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcd396t

i just bought new the bcd396t and am looking for some help in programming it a little
im in victoria county which is in cape breton n,s and im wanting to hear the local r.c.m.p for the area, i am hearing them in conv mode on channel 860.812 along with ambulence,and alot of other things on the same channel i have the talk group id num for them it is 07600 and they are digital apco 25 and im wondering how & what system to put the id into so i can listen to it seperately thank you your help would be greatly appreiated.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Please, if you have a question, start one thread ONLY. You've started at least 3 separate threads all asking the same question. This doesn't include the reply to another thread.

Have some patience. Somebody will help you but you have to be patient.

You need to check the database for Nova Scotia and find the trunk system you want to listen to.

I checked the database and found this system for Nova Scotia:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=3627

Read the manual that came with your scanner and program it in.

If you have problems, then reply to this thread and somebody will help you along.

tusker305

Ok Cape Breton, throw out an anchor, stay on this thread and I'll get you set up. First off, do you have a computer? If you do, download the program FreeScan here http://scannow.org/index.htm . Tell me what you want to listen to, on this thread. I'll put it all in a freescan file and email it to you, you can open it with Freescan and upload it to your 396. It will take me an hour or so to find and program the systems you want and e-mail you the file. It will take you 5 minutes to upload it to your radio, and your on the way. Refresh my memory where are you on the island, In the Highlands or near the Causway?

bcd396t

well thanks alot im from the ingonish area that is in the highlands of cape breton where the r.cm.p have all gone digital and i would like to get this nice little scanner working the way it should i not so good around it yet but im getting there im glad to see theres somone out there that can help i would like to be able to get most off the rcmp, dnr, fisheries ,vehicle compliance and most of the important law agencies if i can i have alot of talk group id,s that id like to listen to i just have to get them in the right places thank you if you can help .

Status
Not open for further replies.