BCD396XT Assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryyvr

I would like to know how to shut off the "Close Call" Feature that is presently in the "on" position right now on my Scanner. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

CoolCat

Premium Subscriber
The "HOLD" button's secondary function enables/disables the CC feature. To disable CC; Press HOLD > FUNC > HOLD.

You can also disable it through the scanner menu: Menu > Close Call > Set CC Mode > Off

:)

Last edited:

terryyvr

The "HOLD" button's secondary function enables/disables the CC feature. To disable CC; Press HOLD > FUNC > HOLD.

You can also disable it through the scanner menu: Menu > Close Call > Set CC Mode > Off

:)

Hi Chris do I Hold down all the sametime Menu > Close Call > Set CC Mode > Off?
Thank You.

CoolCat

Premium Subscriber
No, you don't need to hold anything down. Press/select them in sequence.

nanZor

Sometimes the FUNC key delay or FUNC hold feature can trip you up - I know it did to me. What's that "F" flashing for? :)

Press [FUNC] and release. "F" will appear in the display.
** Within three seconds ***, press [HOLD] to turn off CC DND.
Press [HOLD] again and CC PRI will turn off. (again, within three secs)
Press [HOLD] again, and CC will turn off completely.

You can see the CC icon go from dark, to dim, then go away completely. Keep in mind the 3-second timeout, or you'll have to start the process again.

OR, If you hold down the [FUNC] key for a few seconds, it will lock. You can again step through shutting down CC DND, CC PRI, and off completely by successive taps of the [HOLD], but don't forget to tap [FUNC] again to get out of locked-function key mode when you are done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.