bcd396xt belt clip availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeez

its always backordered on their site :( Anyone know where to get one? Mine was smashed to bits

kilowa22

There should be a waiting list that you sign up for to notify you of restocking. You may want to create a cell text msg to alert you when a email from Uniden is sent to your inbox.

Here is a sample message from Uniden order desk alert you can create a email filter on:

Subject: B-BC246T is now available

The product you inquired about, B-BC246T, is now available at UnidenDirect.

UnidenDirect - Handheld Trunk Tracker III 2500 Channel Scanner

----------
UnidenDirect
order@uniden.com
Uniden Direct Home Page

tmoosetrax

I've already broke two of them called Uniden and they really did not seem to care .
Personally think it is a really bad design , have had different uniden scanners since the Early Nineties and never had a belt clip break , but on the 396xt Went thru two in less then three months. Don't see the reason to get another clip other then having one when i sell the 396xt.
But really wish for a way to clip on pants fast, Leather case is nice but needs to be wore with belt.

Gcom

Uniden BCD 396xt belt clip

Called Uniden today to obtain a new belt clip for my bcd 396xt and they said they are no longer available and will not be in the future .I next asked if they still produce this radio & the answer was yes. Unbelievable .Overall I have enjoyed my Uniden products over the years and promoted them,but this coupled with the reply I recently received from one of their upper management ,on a well documented complaint by others besides myself , is really driving me away . Wonder if this post will be allowed to stay?

W9NES

Uniden does have the belt clip AVAILABLE. Part # sku BCKVOY--Color Black. Price is $5.88 plus shipping. You can call the Uniden parts department DRIECT at 1-800-554-3988. This clip is for the Uniden 396XT. Please let us know how you get along on this. Hope this helps you out.

trkntrlrman

RS-PRO 34, RS-PRO 60, BCD396XT, BCD996XT, SDS200
Premium Subscriber
I just ordered two, one of the original type and one Blue model. The blue one came in Black instead, and when you put the scanner on the clip, it snaps in if you do it right (scanner upside down then turn over) Holds the scanner much better. Before the scanner would pop out of the belt clip when I sat down. with this one it doesn't... Direct from Uniden, ordered online and had it in a few days... One happy canper..

Gcom

Thanks guys . I called Uniden today @ their American customer service # 1.800.297.1023 . I will try the number you gave on Monday. I guess their like most companies, left hand doesn't know what the right is doing, lol. My clip is worn out .Thanks again.

W9NES

Do not call the 1-800-297-1023. They do not know what parts is. If you call the parts department you will be able to talk to them direct.Anytime anyone needs parts call the parts department number direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.