ccc530

Premium Subscriber
OK, try these.

Attachments

• Brev South.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 4

tvengr

Well Known Member
I see your problem. The frequencies for each site need to be in the same order as the frequencies in the database. You have them all in numerical order. Also, you skipped LCN 5 in the South site. There are no talkgroups for the system using the North site.

Last edited:

tvengr

Well Known Member
I made the corrections to the sites. The North system still does not have any talkgroups. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Open the extracted files with ARC396 and Send Data.

Attachments

• Brevard Co FL.zip
    5.3 KB · Views: 6

ccc530

Premium Subscriber
I made the corrections to the sites. The North system still does not have any talkgroups. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Open the extracted files with ARC396 and Send Data.
Your files work! Thank you so much. I still don't know exactly what I messed up, but I am happy to have it working again.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Your files work! Thank you so much. I still don't know exactly what I messed up, but I am happy to have it working again.
Glad to hear it's working. If you look at the database, there is a 2-digit number to the left of each frequency. That is the LCN (Logical Channel Number). The frequencies in the database for EDACS systems are not in numerical order. They are in the order of the LCN's. If you enter the frequencies in numerical order, the LCN's will not be. The LCN for each frequency must match the LCN that is listed for that frequency in the database. Motorola and P25 systems do not use LCN's. The frequencies can be entered in any order without entering LCN's. Please let me know if you have any questions.