BCD396XT Pausing every 2 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladis

Premium Subscriber
I added some frequencies with freescan, however on every channel there is a pause every 2 seconds now.

It does this on AM radio stations, and every channel. It was working fine last night, but I'm not sure what was changed, I've tried messing with some of the settings, but nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance.

tampabaynews

Keeping your PIO busy
Premium Subscriber
Did you check to see if you have Close Call, Weather Priority or Channel Priority enabled?

vladis

Premium Subscriber
It's not a two second delay, but about a 1 second delay every 2 seconds. It does it on everything, even unprogrammed stuff.

vladis

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to bug you guys, but I think I've finally figured it out. I think it was a close call setting, I had the delays set at 10 seconds so I thought it wouldn't be the cause of it. After turning it off completely it stopped doing the pausing.

Sorry, I'm a newbie.

kibler

Feed Provider
vladis.....It may be in your setup options in the FreeScan program its self! Open up all the tabs at top Banner and set any Priority settings you may see! Even if you set your scanner manually in the menus, if you do a FreeScan update it will transfer the FreeScan settings!

vladis

Premium Subscriber
vladis.....It may be in your setup options in the FreeScan program its self! Open up all the tabs at top Banner and set any Priority settings you may see! Even if you set your scanner manually in the menus, if you do a FreeScan update it will transfer the FreeScan settings!

I will check that, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.