bcd396xt removing clip hanger button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supersmt

Premium Subscriber
This a valid point, UPMan -- It's definitely not a big enough deal to call Uniden to complain about. I really like this scanner, and I would recommend it to anyone, and I would buy another one just like it in a heartbeat. And I'm the first to admit that I probably have too much time on my hands to even be thinking about this in the first place......

BUT....... if you're not going to use the belt clip, it would be nice if the belt clip hardware didn't make the scanner a half inch thicker. That's all, no biggie. Now that I've found a shorter screw, I'm happy.

Well stated Rastaman.

Not really trying to beat up on you guys UPMan, you do make a great scanner. I'll say it's clear that there are a lot of people that take that huge clip knob off, and it would be nice to have a plastic trim piece to fill the hole in the back of the case. It would make more sense to me to have the trim piece be the default config and then have the clip knob be the add on accessory in the box.

It's a little thing that I think many customers would appreciate and it would not add but a few cents of cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.