BCD396XT TGIDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

shifty277

Example: State Police District 6: TGID 9019 should come through my ISP District 6 group saying It is Dispatch.

But instead I am getting TGID 9019 on my local County Simulcast and it just says TGID 9019 Not Dispatch, Does anyone know why? Is it because they have the same site or frequencies?

Thanks.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Is the TGID Channel programmed with the alpha tag "ISP District 6 group"? I assume you used the Uniden UASD or FreeSCAN to program the 396?

shifty277

FreeScan

Correction I see what you mean now.

Thank you!

Last edited:

shifty277

Ok that solved the problem for one TGID but I still get State police in my county system instead of the state police system. In the state police system is is ISP Dispatch A but in the county system it is 9013. I do not have any state police in the county system.

Example if it is on TGID 9013 in my county system I can hit scan and itll go to my state police system and say ISP District whatever dispatch.

It only seems to be a problem with the state police.

Last edited:

ChargerSRT8

Premium Subscriber
You probably have the county system set to ID search. If you don't want to receive unwanted talk groups, set that system to ID scan.
The state police units are affiliated with that county system.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Or label the known TGID with the correct alpha tag and upload it to the 396.

shifty277

You probably have the county system set to ID search. If you don't want to receive unwanted talk groups, set that system to ID scan.
The state police units are affiliated with that county system.

I believe this was the problem.

Thanks all. You guys are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.