bcd396xt.what sign is this? I can decode? necessary to improve the antenna?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPD730

Premium Subscriber
Doesn't sound digital, however it sounds like it could possibly be some sort of encryption on an analog channel. If that's the case, you wont have any way of monitoring that transmission.

PY4VAV

Premium Subscriber
Ah, ok. good, I will continue researching in my area. Analog signals have given me a good time. I'm not sure if there are digital broadcasts in my area. Then I have another video with my settings. per hour, thank you for your time, friend. Oh, sorry for my vocabulary, I'm using google translator.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
The data bursts are really too short to be voice (digitized voice would still fall in the same "pattern" as someone talking). This sounds more like telemetry data. Some systems transmit data from certain monitoring stations over the trunked system.

PY4VAV

Premium Subscriber
telemetry, telemetry ... ah, yes, that is not far from my house, has 02 traffic speed detectors. Some traffic lights are monitored by camera. Most likely this is. Dear "UPMAN", thank you for your attention. Whenever I return, I'll leave a link on youtube to make it easier to understand. Regards to all of the forum.

clutchdisk

Chirping

Sounds like chirping. Uniden suggest to lock out the channel that's chirping. I have done this in the past. Locked the chirping station out and later un-locked the channel and received voice transmissions. It's an on and off chirping. At times and I must admit where I am at I'll get a chirp or two then voice at other times the scanner locks on the chirp and won't scan. Just sits on the fequency and chirps away then I'll lock the channel out and resume scanning. Later unlock the channel and it works fine. As far as antenna goes I just bought a WSMA-889 sma connector telescopic type. For me it works great. I do not have to adjust the length for the various frequencies. It is good for 25 mhz- 1900 mhz. I did hear on the scanner vast improvements through out the scanners full range. I have a BCD396T. Analog, digital, viper, etc all come in exremely well. I am not promoting any specific antenna just what works well for me. I'm like you still learning and the technical jargon is above my head. I also bought a Maldon AS-30 144mhz-430mhz sma connector and that one did not work the way I thought it would. Couldn't receive any of the upper channels. No fault of the antenna, my fault for not reading what frequencies this antenna was made for. Live and learn I guess.

PY4VAV

Premium Subscriber
Hello, friends. do not quite understand it to lock and unlock to work properly ... I tried and nothing has changed. and I think for me the signal is not very good. I'll try somewhere better and louder.

Well, I know this system switches 03 channels of control, day after day. I saved the 03 control channels and radio always finds the right channel in use. This system will only in the air during the afternoons and evenings. I have met some IDs similar like this, the same system, as shown in the video ... IDs: 112, 122, 128.144 sound the same. The ID 16 is the analog voice only found so far. I know that analog is because I can hear it too, usually in ICOM ICR20. So far I'm not sure if there is any sign of digitized voice in my region. I have searched systematically with ICR20 and the BCD 396 for several hours day and night and still nothing. I've tried to use the same frequency channel control other types of mounting system, for example P25, LTR, P25 CHANNEL 1 and only works well, the way it is in vídeo.The is, MOT type of system, flat-band chosen standard 800/900 and is thus not really know if this region is digital audio or only data that is passing through the IDs 112, 122, 128 and outras.Ah, whether it is selected or oFF CTCSS / DCS SEARCH or P25 / NAC SEARCH ... does not change anything.

All the best to you, thank you for your attention and we'll keep trying. I know that there is much to learn, so here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.