bcd436 favorite list help

Status
Not open for further replies.

scma127

Premium Subscriber
hello to all I am using sentinel software on my bcd436hp scanner I figure out how to make my favorite problem is see this on the list show up when scanning I s FO AND SO at the top of my scanner screen how can I get rid of that and make only my favorite list scan only and do I need to use quick key to all my scan list in my favorites.and when ever I write to my scanner I see this pop up a box when write to scanner lapd are la fire different on unit then there are three bar to choose from 1.copy and replace on scanner.
2.copy with new name 3.skip which box do I clikc on the keep writing to scanner ty

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
When you see the message you describe during a read from or write to scanner process, that means the Favorites List(s) on your scanner are not identical to those on your computer. It could be something very slight, such as one channel being avoided one place, but not the other.

This can happen in both "directions" writing to or reading from, the scanner.

Replacing means one will overwrite one with the other. Skip means nothing happens - it leaves the scanner as is and leaves the Sentinel on the computer as is.

The F0 and S0 are indicators showing the status of Favorites List Quick Keys and the status for those Quick Keys within the Favorites List(s). You cannot "get rid" of these as they serve a useful purpose.

F0 and S0 mean Favorites List Qucik Key 0 is active and System Quick Key 0 is active. If you see asterisks (*), that means the quick keys are turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.