BCD436HP/BCD536HP: BCD436HP AC/CC Frequency In Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
I am attempting to find out as much information as possible concerning a probable purchase of a Uniden 436HP.

I have watched quite a few You Tube videos showing the display on this model. However, I cannot say I recall seeing things I consider very important to scanning, the AC/CC/conventional frequencies. I do enjoy having an alpha tag, but I would hope there is a function to show the AC/CC or conventional frequencies. I've already seen where the radio shows the TG.

I own a GRE-designed digital which shows the AC/CC frequencies during transmissions,. Does this Uniden possess the same/similar features?

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
On conventional channels the frequency is displayed. I don't recall seeing control channel frequencies being displayed, only TG and Radio ID

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Thank you. I suppose it does not matter as much when the Uniden uses all of the frequencies within a TSYS. As long as the conventional frequency is displayed, I don't mind as much.

WM8L

BCD436 Display

I am attempting to find out as much information as possible concerning a probable purchase of a Uniden 436HP.

I have watched quite a few You Tube videos showing the display on this model. However, I cannot say I recall seeing things I consider very important to scanning, the AC/CC/conventional frequencies. I do enjoy having an alpha tag, but I would hope there is a function to show the AC/CC or conventional frequencies. I've already seen where the radio shows the TG.

I own a GRE-designed digital which shows the AC/CC frequencies during transmissions,. Does this Uniden possess the same/similar features?

Using the Sentinel software and making a favorites list with the conventional frequencies it will list the Channel name, frequency, type modulation and type service.

Status
Not open for further replies.