BCD436HP comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcriner

I was castigated here for complaining about problems with RR data combining with the new 36 scanners. I was told to address my concerns with RR, not Uniden. So I did. Here's the response I received from RR:

'You have to tell me what has changed, so I can change it.
Is it digital like MOTOTRBO / NXDN or a digital PL (DPL) tone, and is still monitorable?"

Two problems here. I have no idea what he is talking about. And, the reply is coming from somebody related to "Startac 25" My county is not on Startac. And, No, you please tell me what has changed - RR or Uniden?

This is a mess.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Nothing has changed on RR or Uniden.

DB Admins rely on people telling them what has changed. Without that information, there's nothing to change.

Your submission just says that several frequencies have changed to digital. Which frequencies? What form of digital? Without that information, the DB Admin has nothing to do.

The Admin that looked at your submission was Starcom21. His username has nothing to do with this.

If you think something has changed in your area, ask for help in the appropriate Regional forum and see if somebody in the area can check it out for you. Once you've determined what has changed and what's it's changed to, you can submit that information.

SCPD

QRT
GPS range on RR database

Nothing has changed on RR or Uniden.

DB Admins rely on people telling them what has changed. Without that information, there's nothing to change.

Your submission just says that several frequencies have changed to digital. Which frequencies? What form of digital? Without that information, the DB Admin has nothing to do.

The Admin that looked at your submission was Starcom21. His username has nothing to do with this.

If you think something has changed in your area, ask for help in the appropriate Regional forum and see if somebody in the area can check it out for you. Once you've determined what has changed and what's it's changed to, you can submit that information.
I think programming manually works better than the home patrol HP ideas.

I'd say the GPS ranges need adjusting ,I had the Home patrol and I set it for ten miles and get New york City,Philadelphia,PA,New York State,Conneticut.I just hit avoid,but what a PITA!

Status
Not open for further replies.