BCD436HP Date/Time Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprilyclicks

Have had my BCD436HP for about 2 years, using it every day, and with no problems.

Then last week, I began having this problem; when I turn the scanner on, it asks me to set the date and time, each time I turn it on - it never did this before. In addition, all my avoids seem to have been cleared when this occurs.

Am wondering, if anyone knows how to fix this problem?... so that I no longer have to set the date & time every time I power the scanner on?

Thanks.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Have had my BCD436HP for about 2 years, using it every day, and with no problems.

Then last week, I began having this problem; when I turn the scanner on, it asks me to set the date and time, each time I turn it on - it never did this before. In addition, all my avoids seem to have been cleared when this occurs.

Am wondering, if anyone knows how to fix this problem?... so that I no longer have to set the date & time every time I power the scanner on?

Thanks.
See the first post in this thread:
http://forums.radioreference.com/un...6hp-bcd536hp-repair-campaign.html#post2462973

Follow the instructions and Uniden will provide a return waybill to ship the scanner in for a no charge repair.

Or from the beginning...

Thanks.

Here:

http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-tech-support/321603-bcd436hp-bcd536hp-repair-campaign.html

Status
Not open for further replies.