BCD436HP/BCD536HP: BCD436HP DMR NXDN

KAWARTHA

I bought a used BCD436HP it came with the upgraded DMR and NXDN is this programed into the SD card or into the scanner?
I do not have the license code you get when purchased. I want to try a new SD card or even buy one from Scanner Master preprogramed
as I can't get anything to work. It scans and goes through everything it just has no voice.

scifidad007

VE3EB
Premium Subscriber
Keys live in the radio. They are there for good.
Like I told you when you bought it remember to save the files that are on the radio using Sentinel or you will be starting from scratch.

KAWARTHA

Like I told you when you bought it remember to save the files that are on the radio using Sentinel or you will be starting from scratch.
Hi it's Scott I can't get anything to work. I know it's me and not the scanner GALD TO SEE YOU

KAWARTHA

I got the BELL FLEENET Ontario provincial Government OPP Zone 2 on in systems. In Department it is scanning Lots of close counties. On chan i says ID scanning

scifidad007

VE3EB
Premium Subscriber
Then I am not sure why you don't hear anything, Not a lot of settings to alter sound. When did you notice is was not making sound?

KAWARTHA

When I drove home got just a LITTLE talk then when I got home get nothing Some times it stops on a channel and get a lot of static Once a day I may get a nice clear talk from it>

scifidad007

VE3EB
Premium Subscriber
Both Zone 1 & 2 are activated. You should use the software to see what else is up there, fire etc that can be turned on and or added.
Messing with the SD cared is not the answer and nit recommended.

Also reference the RR database for your area, You may have manually add in or create new favorites for agencies in your area.
I told you there was a steep learning curve, especially if you have no previous scanner experience.

Take your time and learn the software.

scifidad007

VE3EB
Premium Subscriber
The Back ups live on your Computer, Must be a Windows based and Have USB ports.,
Sentinel manages the disk, and can fix a messed up one. then you reload the profile from the PC. again learn the software, read the manual.

KAWARTHA

Your going to get mad I got the picture do not know how to send it. I got it on my phone Yesterday I through out your phone no.