BCD436HP DMR Priority Channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa_p

I noticed that the Priority setting is greyed out on DMR.

Is there a reason you cannot set a DMR channel as a priority?

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
In sentinel I looked at a couple of my DMR favorites and "Priority ID Scan" on the system tab and "P-Ch" on the channel tab I can change from No to Yes.

More information on you setup might help understand your issue.

Mike

Ubbe

Trunked DMR have priority option for TGs but not on one frequency systems which have the priority greyed out on the main page and are not visible at all in the edit system page.

One frequency systems normally have one slot for controldata and one for voice, no need for priority, and there are Hytera XPT channels that can have voice conversations on both slots, but it might not be a feature worth the hassle to develope only for those channels.

/Ubbe

papa_p

So I have a bunch of systems to scan but want a one frequency DMR slot 1 to be scanned as a priority so it's checked more often. Ubbe are you saying this cannot be done?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ubbe

I have several DMR channels I check for if they ever get active with traffic or might have moved to other frequencies. I have them entered as plain analog conventional and as priority in a special system so I can choose to scan them or not. If they have DMR signalling it will automaticly be decoded and audio monitored.

But you want to check only slot one and disregard what's happening on slot two, then I cannot see any solution for that.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.