BCD436HP Miami Dade County Programming.

donateariel

Premium Subscriber
Good morning to all,

I apologize if i may not be in the correct area for the post and any direction heading would be greatly appreciated.

I have a BCD436HP that was given to me by a family member years ago as a gift and recently found it again after i thought it was lost. They recently passed but they were big on scanners.

As a newbie, i have very little knowledge in this area but i am curious and intrigued because ive heard stories of what comes across the air.

My question is regarding my local systems. I live in Miami Dade county and based on what ive googled they use a P25 system? i've updated the database on the scanner using the sentinel software but still don't seem to get any pass through from the scanner.

Any settings recommendations or advice would greatly help.

i do get a few of MDFR but nothing of police from any municipality throughout the county.

Looking forward to any suggestions and tips.

Thanks
-A

blackbelter

As reported , MDPD could be a challenging system to monitor. Depend on your location the not simulcast friendly 436 may not properly decode this simulcast system. Uniden SDS series and Unication pagers are the better devices.

Last edited:

mc48

Premium Subscriber