BCD436HP P25 programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB3WCU

I have a Uniden BCD436HP scanner and I added the ICORRS information for Lawrence County, Pennsylvania but I am not receiving anything. It will scan and say "ID Searching" but it never picks anything up. Is there another setting that I have to turn on to receive fire and EMS which is unencrypted in Lawrence County?

Thank you!

rwier

I have a Uniden BCD436HP scanner and I added the ICORRS information for Lawrence County, Pennsylvania but I am not receiving anything. It will scan and say "ID Searching" but it never picks anything up. Is there another setting that I have to turn on to receive fire and EMS which is unencrypted in Lawrence County?

Thank you!

You may find Easier to Read BCD436/536HP Digital Scanner Manual helpful. And, you should find Easier to Read BCD436/536HP Digital Scanner Manual even more helpful. You probably want to see "Scanning" "ID Scanning" instead of "ID Searching". See Easier to Read BCD436/536HP Digital Scanner Manual

" ... I added the ICORRS information for Lawrence County, Pennsylvania ... "

really contains little information to assist in offering help. Are you using the "Sentinel" software? If not, someone else will have to assist you. If so, did you "Append to a FL"? See BCDX36HP Sentinel Software Manual lists (cut & paste to include "spacelists" in the URL). Did you turn on all "Service Types" associated with your FL? See BCDX36HP Sentinel Software Manual types (cut & paste to include "spacetypes" in the URL). Did you assign your FL a "Quick Key"? See BCDX36HP Sentinel Software Manual.

If you choose to use FLs, the above should get you in the ballpark. If you get stuck, repost your problems with a higher degree of precise syntax.

Last edited:

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Are you able to hear the transmissions if you use the full database and enter your zip code? If so, it might be a problem with your Favorites List. If you can save it as an HPE file, zip it and attach to a message, we could look at it.

KB3WCU

Thank you for the replies! Yes I am using the Sentinel software and I am using Favorite Lists, all service types and quick keys. I'll also tried the full database based on zip code and it still doesn't work. I will try the firmware update and see what happens. Thanks!

KB3WCU

I installed the beta firmware of 1.11.23 and it fixed the problem! Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.