BCD436HP Question #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrorx

Premium Subscriber
When I hold on a channel then press function, then press WX I get the symbol WX at the bottom of the screen. I am not clear on what this means. The scanner resumes normal scanning. I am hoping it just checks the WX freqs. for an alert but I am not sure what it is doing. Any information would be appreciated.

Last edited:

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
When I hold on a channel then press function, then press WX I get the symbol WX at the bottom of the screen. I am not clear on what this means. The scanner resumes normal scanning. I am hoping it just checks the WX freqs. for an alert but I am not sure what it is doing. Any information would be appreciated.

Check the owners manual starting on page 74, it describes all of the features of the WX (weather) settings. Quite a few functions and settings are available.

forums manager

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
When I hold on a channel then press function, then press WX I get the symbol WX at the bottom of the screen.
This is not an advanced technical topic so I've moved it to Tech Support. Please review forum descriptions prior to creating threads if you aren't familiar with them. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.