BCD436HP Sentinel programming help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bent24

i took your guys advice and bought the bcd436hp and downloaded sentinel and was able to update the firmware and look at the database listed in the software but couldn't write to scanner and ive read it could connect to the database here but i dont see where i can do that on the software. The only way i could get it programmed is using the zip code option on the scanner and its scanning locally but also ohio and everything in the delaware county area. Is there a file or easy way to just have it scan delaware county / muncie EMS, POLICE and FIRE? I dont care about the rest of it. I haven't seen anything out there that works for me so help would be appreciated

Garymaxon1234

Try this one, it is just the SAFE-T system. I think all the other counties are avoided, You may have to avoid state agencies and things like Highway department, City Streets and the like however.

Attachments

• f_000030.zip
    24.6 KB · Views: 4

tvengr

Well Known Member
Here is another file for you to try. It is the SAFE-T trunked system for Delaware County only. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Go to the File tab in Sentinel and click on Import from hpe file (Favorites List). Click on New Favorites List and name it Delaware Co IN and click on OK. In the Downloads folder, highlight the extracted file (Delaware Co IN.hpe) and click on Open. It will appear as a favorites list in Sentinel. Quick keys as follows:

FAVORITES LIST QUICK KEY:
0. Delaware Co IN
SYSTEM QUICK KEY:
0. Delaware Co IN
DEPARTMENT QUICK KEYS:
0. DelCo Interop
0. DelCo Emergency Ops
1. DelCo Fire/EMS
2. DelCo Hospital ER
3. DelCo Sheriff
4. DelCo Corrections
5. DelCo Public Works
5. Muncie Public Works
6. Muncie Fire/EMS
7. Muncie Police
8. Ball State Univ Police
9. Indiana State Police

Attachments

• Delaware Co IN.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 4

Bent24

thanks guys. do I have to plug the scanner in and make it a mass storage usb device to get it to write to the scanner? Once i open the files in Sentinel I do have to write to scanner correct? Once it is set to a favorite list will the scanner just automatically scan just the list or do I have to hit "0" on the scanner to get it to scan just that favorite list?

Status
Not open for further replies.