BCD436HP Users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvf

I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure out how to set up a favorites list that will scan my local PD (Conventional Analog) and SO that's on MARCS her in Champaign County. Does anyone have a paired down hpe file with a they could send me so I can see how to set one up properly? Thanks.

RT48

After I create a favorites list, I browse the RR database in Sentinel until I find what I want. Then I right-click on it to get the menu and I select "Append favorites list" from the menu.

joeuser

The Wretched
After I create a favorites list, I browse the RR database in Sentinel until I find what I want. Then I right-click on it to get the menu and I select "Append favorites list" from the menu.
Probably the easiest way right here. You then pick your list or make your new one. Don't give up OP, stick with it. Its good software once you get the hang of it.

phask

Premium Subscriber
As already explained on your original post in the Uniden forum - you had it, except you deleted all the sites.

Easiest - imho - is use add on range, make sure your profile is set for entire database and create a favorite. Then do as you did and delete what you do not want - but on a trunked system do not delete ALL the sites. You just need the 1 2 or 3 that re close and that you can receive.

I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure out how to set up a favorites list that will scan my local PD (Conventional Analog) and SO that's on MARCS her in Champaign County. Does anyone have a paired down hpe file with a they could send me so I can see how to set one up properly? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.