BCD436HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesm1957

Premium Subscriber
I am looking at getting a BCD436HP. My question is if I get the Uniden GPSK GPs do I need to get an adapter cable to connect it to the scanner. Everything I am seeing does not list a cable.

Thanks
Wes

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
I bought mine on Amazon, and it came with everything needed to connect to the 436.

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
Amazon

I purchased mine from Amazon. When I did, I looked at the bottom and it showed suggested cables and other accessories for the GPS puck. So, I ordered the one I thought it needed. Although the picture was clear, it was still very confusing.

What an idiot I felt like when I realized that I'd ordered an unnecessary cable. Luckily, they refunded my money. Since I purchased this device, it has worked like a charm.

marksmith

I purchased mine from Amazon. When I did, I looked at the bottom and it showed suggested cables and other accessories for the GPS puck. So, I ordered the one I thought it needed. Although the picture was clear, it was still very confusing.

What an idiot I felt like when I realized that I'd ordered an unnecessary cable. Luckily, they refunded my money. Since I purchased this device, it has worked like a charm.
Didn't do it as an add on to the 436, but was simply buying the puck package. It also gave the the adaptor cable add on suggestion. I clicked it.

Was then reading about someone exactly like you a month or so ago doing the same thing. Went back and cancelled the extra cable in time before they shipped.

This forum and similar ones have saved me a few bucks. Thanks for sharing your experience to keep others from falling in the same trap.

Mark
536/436/WS1095/HP1/HP2/996T/996XT/996P2/396XT/325P2/PSR800/15X/others

Status
Not open for further replies.