BCD536 Favorites lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfowler79

Ok so I stumped here and cant find the solution on my own. I have 5 favorites lists created in the sentinel software. the lists are in the scanner but it will only scan one of the lists. If that list is off the unit says nothing to scan. If that list is on and I hold the scan I can manually change the channel to channels in the other lists but still wont scan them. The are not avoided. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Matt

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Ok so I stumped here and cant find the solution on my own. I have 5 favorites lists created in the sentinel software. the lists are in the scanner but it will only scan one of the lists. If that list is off the unit says nothing to scan. If that list is on and I hold the scan I can manually change the channel to channels in the other lists but still wont scan them. The are not avoided. Any thoughts?

Thanks
Matt

http://forums.radioreference.com/un...4-x36-nothing-scan-checklist.html#post2121181

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
In addition to the above, confirm that when the FLs are sent to the scanner, they are enabled in the applicable profile.

sprite1741

I have only had mine since Wednesday. Had the same issue, you have to tell them to be scanned in the favorites menu or in Sentinel. Took me until today to get my favorites programmed. Whole new learning curve with the 436. I still have some tweaking to do. I had my ws1040 up and running with the same systems in less than an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.