BCD536 Garbled

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAYNE1949

Can't seem to get the garble out of this 536 on the Macon /Bibb County Talk group's every once in awhile it will be clear not much.just wondering if anyone else has this issue with this scanner type .?
Thanks All

SCPD

QRT
536hp muddy audio. p25 p1+2

Can't seem to get the garble out of this 536 on the Macon /Bibb County Talk group's every once in awhile it will be clear not much.just wondering if anyone else has this issue with this scanner type .?
Thanks All

yes it seems the idea was to make this scanner BASSY,my solution was to add an external speaker or you can replace the internal speaker with a 996xt speaker or one better.
Dont look for perfection on this one,it aint gonna happen without a firmware update or a decision by uniden to put better speakers inside.

jacon12

I'm using a 436 handheld and reception has been very good until this afternoon/night, now everything is garbled if any sound at all. But listening to Bibb on an internet live feed gives the same result. I don't know what's going on. Do they have a problem or is it now some sort of encryption and I doubt the later.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Simulcast issues maybe?

I wonder if attenuation would help?

Status
Not open for further replies.