BCD536

Status
Not open for further replies.

joekehoe

Premium Subscriber
I have tried programming Marshfield PD, Scituate PD, Bridgewater as well as East and West Bridgewater into my BCD536. Initially I received Marshfield PD crystal clear. I haven’t heard any Pd the previously mentioned departments for quite a long time. I have heard the fire departments loud and clear. I have an antenna that came with the scanner. I cannot put an outside antenna because it is against the regulations of apartment house. I should say that these pd’s are within 20 miles of the scanner. I am in Plymouth County in Massachusetts. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I should also say these departments are not encrypted and I have assigned the correct NAC numbers. Thank you.

joekehoe

Premium Subscriber
I took NAC out with no success. Are there any filters etc that I have to adjust. Thank you.

n1chu

Premium Subscriber
No filters on the 996XT... maybe just quiet frequencies this morning? The only other thing is maybe you have the repeater input frequency installed instead of the output frequency?

n1chu

Premium Subscriber
No filters on the 996XT... maybe just quiet frequencies this morning? The only other thing is maybe you have the repeater input frequency installed instead of the output frequency?
Oops, sorry-got the wrong scanner. But the only scanners I’m aware of that has filter setting are the SDS100 and 200. So the answer is still no filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.